globeone established in 1997 offers products and solutions to
- small or medium enterprise and business
- looking for an integrated business software solution
- that meets your needs
- can grow with your company in the future
- at an affordable investment
- with a short implementation period
globeone integrates your front and back office giving you the data efficiency and resources to help make your business a success.
globeone POS offers a Point Of Sale touchscreen solution that is part of your front office, collecting the important information for your company. With our solution, you are able to perform:
- Daily reports to monitor the status of your retail operations,
- Daily inventory,
- [Read more…]
globeone ERP offers an Enterprise Resource Planning solution that is part of your back office. With our solution, we take the collected data from the POS system and optimize everything in:
- Inventory management,
- Financial management,
- [Read more…]
globeone provides no standard packages, but custom software.
globeone together with our business partners provides a total management package that offers a solutions for your front and back office. Using modular software it is possible to build the features you require and remove the features you don’t require. Our Customers are retail, restaurants and catering
with touchscreen POS solution
globeone POS offers all required functionality;
- No hidden licensing costs, minimizing your investment
- Specially designed for touch screens.
- Suitable for a wide range of retail and catering based companies.
- Modular, adaptable and scalable to most business types
- Intuitive, low learning curve
- Fast and easy to use
- Increases employee productivity
- Very flexible and highly customizable.
- Sales, refunds, inventory, and reporting
- Possible Integration with ERP
- Allows use of multiple terminals
- Options for multiple payment methods.
- Easy to connect to
- customer displays
- receipt printers
- cash drawers
- barcode scanners
- card reader
- fingerprint scanner
- digital scale
- Refunds with visual receipt control
- Keep track of the income and current cash in till
- Employee product use
- Multiple stockroom management
- Actual inventory information
- Location in the stockroom
- Automatic import of products from digital purchase orders (xls, csv, txt, xml)
- Automatic ordering when stock levels low
- Broken and Expired inventory tracking
- Real-time status reports of your business.
- Real-time sales reports, per register, per location or per business unit
- Access to the business intelligence data to make your business succeed.
- Exportable in popular formats, XLS, PDF, CSV, TXT
- Password, Card or Fingerprint secure access to the Point of Sale
- Secure operating system
- Per function restriction on user input
- Definable roles
- Offers a central organized place for your data
- Consequent, Accountable and Financially controllable.
- Available in your language.
- Add products with multiple attributes, (color, size, weight) under the same product code
Web-based ERP improves productivity and efficiency of your business.
- Automating critical business processes.
- Reduction of operational costs.
- Real-time information.
- Centralized, integrated data to support key decisions.
Several warehouses, locations, serial numbers, labels, receipts and shipments, the movement between warehouses, stock etc.
The warehouse module allows you to quickly see where a product is located in your company. It keeps a total inventory of all of your products an their value so you can instantly asses the value of your company.
Rates, purchase orders, goods received, invoice verification, assessment providers, etc.
Purchases can be tracked and automated. Orders, invoices, receipts and payments are stored in one easily accessible place. Purchases can be automated based on stock level so that you always have the right amount of product at the right time.
Accounting and financial management
Accounts, tax, debtors, creditors, bank accounts, balance sheets, profit and loss, etc.
The goal of the accounting and financial management module is efficiency. Data is collected from other areas of your business automatically minimizing time consuming data entry. Saving you time and money. A balance sheet and profit/loss report can be run at the press of a button.
Due to the open nature of ERP integration with existing accounting systems is possible.
Products, components, bills of materials, customers, suppliers, etc.
All your important business data is brought into a manageable, search-able and logical groups.
Data is stored securely off-site with regular backups or in the cloud. Customers do not have to purchase any server hardware and can view and manage the information from the comfort of their browser.
Aftercare is guaranteed. globeone is always at your disposal to answer questions and resolve failures during emergencies. Every system comes with an annual support contract with buy back option.
- Remote support.
- 09:00 to 21:00 for repair/replacement.
Customer service For sales and information:
Hardware and software failures:
Company contact details:
Buying a product from globeone is a transparent process:
- On our first appointment we will present the products and services we can offer your company with a demo of a standard product
- From this appointment we’ll set up a document detailing your requirements
- We’ll then make another appointment to go through your requirements to ensure these will meet your needs
- An offer will be presented
- When you agree to the offer we will request an deposit
- A custom proof of concept for your company will be built
- You will have a chance to request any changes to the proof of concept
- When the proof of concept is agreed to be production ready the rest of the product will be built.
- When the final product is delivered an invoice will be sent
- Payment terms are negotiable and can be in terms or in one invoice
Make an appointment today for more information and advice.